3 Goals of supporting Vaccine and Testing Hubs
- Rapid Orientation
- Supporting clinical staff on short-term, secondment or rotation working arrangements.
- Reducing the administrative burden from high staff rotation. More efficient orientation means safer patient care by giving staff quick access to the best resources and knowledge.
- Information Dissemination
- Direct access to federal, state and local guidelines.
- Give every healthcare worker access to standard protocols and procedures at their fingertips.
- Delivering information through multiple channels, trackable and easy to consume.
- Share daily huddle information, role descriptions and escalations
- Competency training and up-skilling
- Update and notify for immediate distribution of changes in standard operating procedures as they happen
- Track training and education session attendance, competency delivery and skills sessions capture (e.g. PPE)
- Decision support tools and resources (e.g. anaphylaxis management / BLS/ ALS)
If you are having technical issues, please contact support.