MedApps COVID-19 response
MedApps COVID-19 response during the current crisis is focused around 3 key goals:
- Information Dissemination
- Disaster Communications 101
- Every healthcare worker should have access to standard protocols and procedures in a manner that they are most likely to read
- Deliverable, trackable and easy to consume
- Rapid Orientation
- Requirement to add large additional staffing numbers presents administrative burden and will create inefficiencies, patient harm if staff are starting without appropriate resources and knowledge
- Competency training and up-skilling
- The potential demand for ventilator-assisted beds is the biggest gap in the healthcare system right now, both physical and personnel capacity need to be released.
- The difference between access to care and not is the difference between 0.5% mortality and 3% mortality
If you are having technical issues, please contact support.